Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Lincoln Turd



It is no secret that I have had a little obsession with Abe Lincoln since I was a kid.  Throughout the years I have collected all sorts of odd little things inspired by Lincoln and visited the sites related to his life.  A couple of years ago I drove up to Springfield, Illinois to visit the presidential museum(amazing) and last year I visited the location of his birth in Kentucky.

Well, I have now made it my mission to find the holy grail of all things Lincoln; his last bowel movement.  Supposedly in Fords Theatre, Lincoln passed a little nugget and has now been handed down through the ages.  Lincoln must have been going commando that night because it is claimed to be have been found in the presidential box at Fords.  I guess it just must have slipped out and rolled out onto the floor.  The finder of it kept it and even wrote his own certificate of authenticity that read; "I Sam Frick, do swear that A. Lincoln passed this turd at Ford's"

For years a little roadside attraction in Baltimore known as The Dime Museum harbored this little treasure, but sadly the place closed up a few years back and everything was auctioned off.  The whereabouts of Lincoln's crap is unknown.  I must find it and give it the home it deserves.

I love to freak out people with this mask

No comments:

Post a Comment